Húsavík Original Whale Watching and Sails
Get close to the whales on board a traditional Icelandic sailboat and learn the old ways of sailing.
Discover the magic of the ocean in this beautiful sailing on board our authentic Icelandic schooners. This tour gives you a great opportunity to enjoy the wildlife — the whales and birds of Skjálfandi bay — while discovering your inner sailor. Take part in a real sailing adventure and learn from our experienced crew!
- Hot chocolate, cinnamon buns and “the captain’s privilege”.
- Expert in whales, birds and sailing.
- Warm overalls and raincoats if needed.
Due to Covid-19, we had to decrease our availability for 2020.
This summer we will still offer up to six tours a day!
The Húsavík Original Whale Watching and Sails tours will run:
- At 14:00 in July, August and until 15 September.
- At 20:00 on Fridays and Saturdays from 19 June until 8 August.
For all available departures see our timetable for 2020.
3 hours approx.
Daily 21 May – 15 September
10.690 ISK Adults
3.900 ISK 7-15 years
FREE Under 7 years
(All prices include 11% VAT)