Northern Lights Exploration Sailing
Imagine yourself on a boat in the middle of Skjálfandi Bay with the northern lights dancing above you in the sky.
The boat will depart from Húsavík harbor and take you to the magnificent Skjálfandi bay. While in the search for this unique display of lights in the night sky we will make sure your experience will be as enjoyable and as memorable as possible.
Enjoy the winter sailing on a traditional Icelandic oak boat while listening to the sounds of nature and look into the sky without the disturbance from the city lights.
During the sailing, our experienced crew will tell you stories about the northern lights, give you more information about the area and serve you refreshments.
We also want to make sure everybody will be warm onboard so all our guests will be provided with warm overalls.
Come and join us, relax and get carried away for a little while.
- This tour is only available when weather and sea conditions allow.
- No guarantees for seeing the northern lights.
- Only available upon request – mininum 10 passengers.
- Dress as warmly as possible.
- Hot chocolate and cinnamon buns.
- Experienced Northern Lights guide.
- Warm overalls and raincoats if needed.
3 hours approx.
Season: 1 March – 31 March & 15 September – 15 December (Only available upon request – minimum 10 pax)
10.500 ISK Adults
3.500 ISK 7-15 years
FREE Under 7 years
(All prices include 11% VAT)
Book this tour
For bookings and requests please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org